Friday, February 22, 2008

The Big 3-0!!



So, Anthony turned the big 3-0 this month! For a little while longer, I get to rub it in that I am 28 and he is 30. He loves when I say that :) For his big day, I had a whole day planned out full of surprises. He got to sleep in that day, which is a treat all in itself. When he woke up, Parker and I had decorated downstairs with a bunch of 30th Birthday decor. He opened up his presents from Parker, and then we headed to The Jump Zone in Franklin. The Jump Zone is this indoor inflatable bounce type place, that has "open play" several days a week. We had never been there with Parker, and I was a little hesitant that he was still going to be a little too young. Well, as you can see from the pictures below...he LOVED it. We all had an absolute blast, and ended up staying for a couple of hours. We will go back for sure, and would recommend it to anyone with kids Parker's age or older. That afternoon, we took Parker out to my parents house so they could watch him for the night. Anthony and I had dinner at The Palm, which was amazing. We met up with some friends after that for a rare night out on the town (We never do that anymore). All in all, it was a wonderful day and Anthony was VERY surprised with everything. I just wanted to share a few pictures from the day with you all!




Getting warmed up!








Daddy had as much fun as Parker did...maybe more!




Getting ready to get dropped down the slide!




The rest of the pictures pretty much speak for themselves!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a lot of fun. I want to go!
-Shelly Lee