Monday, August 10, 2009

Visit to Ohio...

A couple of weeks ago we were FINALLY able to take a trip up to Akron, OH to visit Anthony's Gramma, and some of his aunts/uncles/cousins/etc. The last time we had been to Ohio was when I was pregnant with Parker, so we were WAY overdue for a trip up there. Gramma C had been down here when Parker was 9 months old, but had not seen him since. Anthony's mom (Giggie) went up with us, and it was fun all taking a road trip together! I think everyone enjoyed meeting Parker, and I know Gramma C loved having some time to spend with him. It was a really great visit! We also took Parker to his first major league baseball game while we were there, the Cleveland Indians. It was a lot of fun, and it held Parker's attention the entire time! Below are a couple of pictures of Parker with Gramma C, and then the rest are from the Cleveland Indians game. Enjoy!


GRAMMA C AND PARKER





CLEVELAND INDIANS GAME







SILLY FACES




PASSED OUT IN THE CAR AFTER THE GAME


ALL PACKED UP AND READY TO GO HOME...PARKER TOOK A RIDE ON THE LUGGAGE RACK

2 comments:

Rachael Koontz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael Koontz said...

I LOVE all of the silly face pictures! Too cute! (I deleted my first comment. I had lots of spelling mistakes.)