Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Moments from around the house

He took a really bad fall early this month as you can tell from the first picture. I had just opened up the fridge, when he came running towards me, tripped over my feet and hit his head on the side drawer of the fridge. OUCH!
It was his "biggest bump" yet :( He was a trooper though. It was mommy that couldn't calm down afterwards :)


He has also found a new love for corn on the cob. Not corn off the cob...forget it, he wont eat that. He'll go to town on the cob though!
HE LOVES IT!!!





"I did such a good job!"





I have to give Cooper some major credit, he is SO good with Parker, and Parker just does whatever he wants to him. Aside from tugging on his ears, climbing on top of him and pulling his tail, Parker also enjoys giving him big hugs!








These are just 2 of the many faces of Parker that we see on a daily basis. The first one is the "I'm sad because I just threw my paci on the floor on purpose so my mom will pick it up" face!




AND...This is the "I got my way, my mom did what I wanted" face!


You gotta love him though!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the picture of Parker and Cooper! =) (I think I have commented on that one on myspace before too!) I am glad to hear that Parker is not allergic to peanuts. Hurray!

Anonymous said...

Parker is growing up so much. He is too cute!