Monday, September 1, 2008

Backyardigans Live

Last weekend we took Parker to see the Backyardigans Live Show! As you all know, The Backyardigans is his favorite TV show still to this day! When we found out it was coming to TPAC, we knew we had to take him. His friend Lana loves the show too, so Jennifer, Stephen and Lana came down from Elizabethtown, KY to go with us! The Live show was The Tale of the Mighty Knights, which also happens to be one of Parker's favorite episodes...so it was perfect. They gave all the kids a shield when they walked in and we also bought them both a light up wand. Parker and Lana LOVED the show! It was very cute to see them smiling, dancing and pointing to the stage saying "Pablo, Tyrone, Knights" etc, etc. They were both really into it and barely took their eyes off the stage the entire time. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, you were not allowed to take pictures during the actual show. I tried to snap one during the intermission and some lady that works there came up and told me I would have to delete any that I took in the theatre. Leave it to me to practically get kicked out for trying to take a picture of my kid :) We did get some cute ones after the show, so I thought I would post those!







No comments: