Monday, September 1, 2008

San Diego



This blog is actually not about Parker believe it or not :) A couple of weeks ago, Anthony and I were able to take a vacation...just the two of us...to San Diego, CA. We were very excited since we were WAY over-do for a trip with just us! Our friends Kevin and Caraleigh were getting married in La Jolla, CA- which was the reason for out trip out there. The wedding was at Caraleigh's parents home in La Jolla, and the entire thing was absolutely beautiful. We were very excited to be able to share their wedding day with them, and we had such a great time. Congrats Kevin and Caraleigh :)

Anthony and I also crammed in as many other touristy and fun activities as we could while we were there. We went to Seaport Village, the Gaslamp District, took a Harbor Cruise, went to a Padre's game, went to the beach, went to the Hotel Del Coronado, walked around downtown A LOT, ate at a ton of good places, and relaxed by the pool at the WONDERFUL Marriott resort we stayed at on Coronado Island. We both fell in love with San Diego and the beautiful weather there! We had SUCH a great trip, and we are so glad we were able to go!

Parker stayed with my parents while we were gone, and Anthony's parents watched him one day also. It was so hard leaving him, but we knew he was in such good hands and every time I called to check on him he was having a blast. I was very excited to see him once we got home and it melted my heart when he gave me a big hug and said "Miss you mommy" when he saw me for the first time.

I am attaching some pictures from the wedding and from the rest of our trip. Enjoy :)




THE VIEW FROM OUR BALCONY AT THE CORONADO RESORT




KEVIN AND CARALEIGH'S WEDDING!




US AT THE WEDDING :)




CORONADO BEACH




PADRE'S BASEBALL GAME




OUR SELF-PORTRAIT ON OUR BALCONY :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had SO much fun!! I am so glad that you all were able to get away!