Saturday, September 13, 2008

Labor Day at the Lakehouse



We spent our last "official" weekend of summer at the lakehouse for Labor Day weekend. This year my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Bub, and my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Alan came to enjoy the weekend with us! (Sharon is my dad's sister, and Alan is my dad's brother) It was SUCH a great weekend, and I think everyone had a blast. Everyone did a combination of the usual lake activities- such as being lazy...swimming...boating...laying out on the oasis island...eating...drinking...skiing...fishing...sitting on the porch talking...and of course watching Parker put on a show and be the center of attention! It was a great way to end the summer, and we always look forward to the following summer when we can do it all over again! Oh- my dad already bought Parker a pair of "toddler skis." He is determined to get him up on ski's by next summer....we'll see about that Dad :) That might make mommy just a little bit nervous! The tube- maybe...but ski's...I don't know about that yet!

I am always sad to see the summer end because I LOVE all of the fun things we get to do over the summer. HOWEVER, this year...I am really ready for some cooler weather and I am getting excited about some of the "fall things" we have coming up. Here are some pics from our Labor Day weekend!






Parker Chillin', Relaxin' and Swingin' on the deck





The Fam





Alan, Sharon and Dad





Grammy, Parker and PawPaw





Alan, Lisa, Stacey, Anthony, Dad, Mom, Sharon, Parker and Bub

1 comment:

Rachael Koontz said...

It looks like you all have been having LOTS of fun! =)